WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: kiwi-strawberry vitamin water
2. last phone call: Anne Eisenhower, an employee from Urban Outfitters (I’m trying to get a job)
3. last text message: Lindsay Stehman
4. last song you listened to: “Lovers Who Uncover” -The Little Ones
5. last time you cried: With my roommates. We were upset with someone we know and Sukey started crying and it made me so upset that I started crying. Emotions are truly infectious.
6. dated someone twice: The wording for this question is weird: WHAT WAS YOUR DATED SOMEONE TWICE? My last date was Adam. Last person I went on a second date with St. Matt?
8. kissed someone & regretted it: The first time I kissed St. Matt I regretted it. A LOT.
9. lost someone special: This summer Puce died. He was the last of the dogs that I grew up with.
10. been depressed: Yesterday! For some reason the thought of Quinn dying popped into my head and I seriously got upset.
11. been drunk and threw up: A few weeks ago when I got real drunk and ate my weight in 7/11 taquitos and queso. Not a good combination.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. royal purple
14. mint-chocolate chip
THIS YEAR (2009) HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes! I love making new friends!
16. Fallen out of love: No.
17. Laughed until you cried: Pretty much everyday of my life. Most recently with my roommate about gibbons in basketballs.
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes, and for the better.
19. Found out who your true friends were: No, I always knew.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes! My BITCH APARTMENT-MATE WHOM I HATE and she doesn’t read my blog so I’m allowed to vent about her in it.
21. Been to a concert?: YES. But not since the school year started! ☹ Last concert was the Black Lips FO’ FREE in Williamsburg.
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: Probably about 90% of them are people I know in real life. If I’ve never met you, chances are I don’t accept a friend request.
24. Do you have any pets: 4 cats. When I left your college my mom filled the void with cats. I love them but they SMELL.
25. Do you want to change your name: NEVER! I love my name. People spell it wrong all the time but I LOVE MY NAME.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Wandered around North Philly looking for a party, played an Arrested Development drinking game, had confetti thrown all over me by my beloved friends, accidentally hooked up with Jack.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Getting a spontaneous haircut from a visiting friend of a friend who is in beauty school. NOW I GOTZ BANGS AND dark brown/red locks.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: CHRISTMAS! IT IS BY FAR THE BEST HOLIDAY IN THE WORLD AND EVEN THOUGH I AM JEWISH I STILL CELEBRATE IT AND IT SMELLS AND TASTES AND FEELS SO GOOD!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Yesterday.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I was born in NYC. I mean, I loved my childhood in NJ and everything but I really wish I could say that I’ve lived in NYC my whole life. OR I would want to still live in my apartment on the Upper West Side. (R.I.P. 280 Riverside Drive Apt#13E).
32. What are you listening to right now: The chitter chatter of people on this Mega Bus and “Bad Romance” –Lady GaGa
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No I don’t believe so.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: The cramped conditions of this bus and the fact that I have to spend my Thanksgiving Break in NJ instead of NYC.
35. Most visited webpage: Google/Facebook/Tumblr/Hulu
37. Nicknames: Kiki, Keer, Bunny Nose, Queerin McCandykins
38. Relationship Status: I iz young and single and lookin’ to mingle.
39. Zodiac sign: Aries
40. He or She?: I am a SHE but I like the HEs
41. Elementary School?: Nishuane, Hillside, P.S. 75/Emily Dickinson Elementary School
42. Middle School: M.S. 54/Booker T. Washinton Middle School/Delta Program
43. High School/College: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School for Music & Art and the Performing Arts/Temple University
44. Hair color: Brown
45. Long or short: long
46. Height: 4’11
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: YES
48: What do you like about yourself?: I find humor in everything and have trouble keeping grudges.
49. Piercings: 5, all on my ears. My nose comes next.
50. Tattoos: NOT YET!
51. Righty or lefty: Right, I wish I were ambidextrous.
52. First surgery: Reconstructive facial surgery from a nasty dog bite when I was 3 years old.
53. First piercing: ears
54. First best friend: Morgan Kassel
55. First sport you joined: Ballet?
56. First vacation: Florida
58. First pair of trainers: I don’t know
59. Eating: Taco Bell
60. Drinking: Coffee
61. I'm about to: Watch a movie, perhaps Science of Sleep.
62. Listening to: "Sex on Fire" -Kings of Leon
63. Waiting for: My bus to arrive in NYC.
64. Want kids?: Yes, eventually. I pretend I don’t just to piss my parents off.
65. Get Married?: No. Every single member of my immediate family has been married at least twice. I’m too cynical and poor to go through marriage only to have a divorce. Of course, things change so I never know what my opinion on the matter will be in the future.
66. Career?: Either a makeup artist or filmmaker or graphic designer.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes?: Eyes. Eye contact is extremely important and I always notice a person’s eyes. They are the first things I start drawing when I illustrate faces.
68. Hugs or kisses: BOTH ARE WONDERFUL. But I think I prefer kisses.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller for the people around me, but I like being short.
70. Older or Younger: I have no preference, but I don’t date babies anymore.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: SPONTANEOUS!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms
73. Sensitive or loud: In between?
74. Hook-up or relationship: In between
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: In between
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: Yes
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
79. Sex on first date: Yes…
80. Broken someone's heart: EVERY DAY! I’m a heartbreaker.
81. Had your own heart broken: No
82. Been arrested: No
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: Lust at first sight.
89. Heaven: No
90. Santa Claus: I wish!
91. Kiss on the first date: Yes
92. Angels: Ghosts
93. Had more than one bf/gf at a time?: No
95. Did you sing today?: Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: NO
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?: Either the 1920s or the 1960s, for the fashion/concerts and for the chance to freak out some men with my free thinking woman ways/be a hippie.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: I have no idea. I’ve had too many amazingly fun days to remember. Probably Christmas.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yes
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Well, there are numbers missing so not 100. But yes, ______ truths.