Friday, October 23, 2009

It has been too long!

I never really realized just how busy this school year could get. I've been doing so many social and academic things that I barely have time to sleep, let alone keep up with my blog. And I have so much on my mind right now, I wish I could remember all of it/feel comfortable enough to write everything down here. I love keeping diaries, but I haven't written in mine in over a year. I guess the diary i've been keeping can be found in my group Facebook friends between my NYC friends and my Temple friends. Some of the conversations are so funny, I desperately want to publish them in a book. Anyway, this is a formal apology blog/diary/blog-ary. I am sorry I haven't written in you in over a month and half. But it's not out of laziness, I swear! I'm going to try and keep up from now on.

For instance, I guess the most recent thing that has happened/is happening in my life is:
1) last weekend, I volunteered at the 18th annual Philadelphia Film Festival with Corrie, Caitlin, Alex (and Hunter).
2) Due to my immense workload, the only people I've been able to hang out with are my roommates and we recently made homemade face masks (egg whites, lemon juice, flour) that are meant to dry out oily skin and tighten pores. It was very fun.

3) Caroline came for a visit from Pratt! It was so great having her over. I love her to death and we had so many extra bonding moments (i.e. peeing behind an abandoned house in North Philly and laughing till our stomachs hurt)
.
4) Discovering a new TV show with Matt called 'Flapjack'. It is for children, but it's hilarious. Imagine old Nickelodeon humor circa Ren & Stimpy/Rocko's Modern Life/Spongebob in the beginning.
5) Tonight is the first Halloween party of the year!!!
6) My mom is visiting this weekend! (This is a picture of her at Halloween circa 2004)


xoxo

No comments: