I WANT TO LIVE IN PHILLY THIS SUMMER!
I am just SO READY to move out of my parent's house and never return.
I love them, but I can't live with them. Anymore.
1. Living in Philly would be awesome and I would be with my friends.
2. I could live in an area other than North Philly and see how I like it.
3. My mom seems to be okay with this idea, I just need to figure out the $$$ situation.
4. If I get a house with "The Great Place" girls and the lease starts in May, I could start living there before London. And if I don't get to go to London (PLEASE GOD LET ME GO TO LONDON!) then I could have a place to look after while my study abroad girls are gone.
5. Maybe I could take summer classes and then my grandparents would pay for it?
1. I need to get a job in Philly. How do I get a job in Philly?
2. My parents are more for me living at home fo' free.
3. I almost definitely have possible jobs lined up for me in NYC, sooooo I should probably take advantage of that.
4. My grandparents currently pay for all of my school stuff but this is not school stuff :(
5. My BESTIES will be in NYC and I would miss them more than life itself.
I feel like part of this decision is riding on whether I get to go to London or not.
Honestly, all I really need is a paying job and then I could probably convince all parties to let me do it.