Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3, 2009

Today the gang and I went to the Penxa household where we ate delicious food that normal college kids don't get, i.e. barbecued meats and fresh fruit. We watched Mariah Carey's "Glitter" and trash talked the shit out of it. Very good times.

I just uploaded some photos that had accumulated on my camera over the last few weeks. They mostly consist of various tattoos that i drew on people's backs. Here is Julie with a CatDog tattoo and a flower on my foot...that has yet to wash off.

Recent obsessions: drawing hands, alliteration, quoting Tobias Funke, watching the first season of
"Law and Order: SVU".

Jimmy gave me a good idea today, my project this summer is this blog and my blog style will be of the drawing variety. I just need to find a working scanner.

No comments: