Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Update on the Fabulous

Hello dearest blog! I must say, I really do enjoy having you and I really wish I had more time to write in you. Some interesting new developments in my life:

1) recently ended my first semester of Sophomore year! WOO! (Well, I still have my finals but no more class!) I really must say that so far Sophomore year has been amazing. I know that it hasn't been as great for all of my friends, which sometimes makes me feel guilty for being so happy, but I can't really help it. I mean, it has had it's ups and downs of course. There was that one month where I had absolutely no free time for friends and then there was the month where I was hardly on campus for a weekend, and there was the roommate situation, and then there was a boy issue...but everything has worked itself out for the most part. I don't know, I'm very content with the way 2009 is ending.

2) I recently took up knitting for the second time. In middle school I was obsessed with it but I never really made anything except scarves. I recently knit 2 1/2 hats. The first being a red condom/Michael Cera sized practice hat (I messed up on the pattern).



3) Annie and I recently rearranged our room to make it more Feng Shui! We pushed her bed into the closet (NOOK!) and shift my desk 90 degrees. We have limited space so we couldn't do much, but I think it opened up the room a lot.


4) Adam took me on a date to see The Fantastic Mr. Fox and it was truly FANTASTIC! I really want to be an animator and this was so inspiring. My dream job would be to work with Wes Anderson on a regular basis. Everything about this movie was lovely, from the red/yellow/brown color scheme, to the original style of the animated characters, to the music. GAH! So good and so cute.


5) Tomorrow I'm going to NYC with the Temple Ace Gang for a Christmas tourist day trip. I'm so excited, it will be lovely.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hahaha I'm doing the same thing with knitting! I did it in middle school and really just made fuzzy scarves (couldn't tell if I messed up if they were real real fuzzy) and now I'm knitting again and trying to actually know how to knit!